To ensure that guests enjoy the peaceful sanctuary of our Spa, we respectfully request that all visitors keep noise to a minimum. We Promise a Relaxing Atmosphere
* Cellular phones and electronic devices are discouraged.
* Please dress comfortably
* Please bring your bathing costume along to wear under your gown. Certain guests feel more comfortable.
* Towels will be provided.
Smoking: is prohibited.
Valuables: We ask guests not to wear any jewelry in the spa. Lockers are provided in the changing rooms to keep any valuables the management is not responsible for the loss of valuables of any kind brought into the NISA Wellness Retreat premises.
Reservations: Advanced booking prior to your arrival is recommended to secure your preferred date and time of the treatment.
* Please arrive 15 min prior to your reserved appointment. We provide you with a robe, slippers and a key to your own personal locker. You are also welcome to relax in the retreat lounge before and after your treatments and enjoy the complimentary health beverages or some wellness reading material for as long as you like.
*To your surroundings and introduce you to the spa facilities, such as saunas, steam rooms, and relaxation rooms.
We Love Children, however….. In the spa
* This is your time to escape and relax. Please make arrangements for child care during your treatments.
Are You Late For Your Date?
Time is precious, and we are committed to offering all of our guests a reliable time table. If you arrive late for your scheduled appointment, you may be asked to reschedule or offered a shortened service, so we may serve each and every guest promptly.
* During treatments, your body will be draped in sheets or towels to ensure your privacy. However, because your relaxation and enjoyment is our number one priority, please feel free to leave on more clothing if it makes you more comfortable.
We love to hear
* All aspects of treatment can be modified to your taste: amount of light, music selection and volume, room temperature, talking or no talking. If you would like for the pressure of your massage to be adjusted, let your therapist know. Also, feel free to ask questions. If any part of your experience is unsatisfactory, first tell the therapist. If the response isn’t helpful, speak to Personnel
Good Health and Wellness
* Please be courteous by cancelling your appointment if you have any communicable diseases such as a cold, flu, cold sores, athlete’s foot or other skin conditions, etc. This is for the protection of the technicians performing the service as well as our other guests. We reserve the right to refuse service.